Sunday, November 2, 2008

wish me the BEST of luck..

i got no talent in writing but i tell you.. i'm NOT giving up..
tomorrow, i'm joining in the Division School's Press Conference(DSPC).. and i'll be competing with the different writers..feature writers specifically, from different schools and universities and like.. it has been uhm, wait.. about 1, 2, 3 years since i joined this kind of competition..and i lost..it seemed bad.. was i traumatized? not really..but, i engraved in my mind that.. I AM A NO GOOD WRITER.. yup! since then, i started not joining DSPC..

i don't remember when was it but, i brought myself into joining the Journalism Training. well, just thought that i should be moving on by that time..one thing more, i needed to balance my academic and non-academic grades.. actually, i am a less fighter in terms of non-academics.. and i felt like i'm left behind already.. fortunately, i got into the top 7 during the training.. we had a mock-dspc..there.. i won.. and it was a great achievement for me.. i became gutsy in joining the DSPC again..
and here i am.. preparing for my event tomorrow..

3 comments:

bien said...

Oh. hai there. I am also a competitor in Journalism but we are not residind in the same region. I am..ah just visit my site about me..

Well we share the same thought s about losing, but hey pal I am always learning from my mistakes. sounds martyr but that's it, life. No one has been great without being lame.haha.

hoping another comment. tnx

Paragon Shirts said...

hye..there..quenny? from what school?

nice post.. out there...

keep bloggin!KudOSSSSSSSSSSSS!

best wishes...

Paragon Shirts said...

you might want..to add me in your links..haha,,,just kidding..

anyways..I've added you already on my links.