Friday, November 14, 2008

Defy or Defend

i have an article here bout that "same-sex relationship".. This seems to be the "hot" topic of the town.. i just heard bout that celebrity who went to America to marry "his" boyfriend.. I watched one episode of Oprah where transgender was featured.. I saw how an anatomically boy turned to a girl. The same way with that girl who, when turned 16..got her breasts cut out, turned to a boy.
My mean in writing this article is not to hurt anyone who is involved in this issue, yet, try to hear each and everyone's comments bout such thing.
I see how rampant this kind of thing is.. I mean no purpose of discrimination.. I mean no point of impartiality.. This case seems to be so sensitive.. I hope to hear your views..

I obtained some lines from a religious magazine..

"The Church clearly distinguishes between homosexual orientation and homosexual behavior. While the homosexual orientation cannot be held against the person who experiences it, the homosexual behavior is considered intrinsically wrong.."
"Does homosexual behavior have a Biblical basis or justification? Absolutely none! Only those who have not read the Bible can dare to claim that God approves of, or is indifferent, to such sexual behavior. "
"The Bible says that the Lord God created the human beings "male and female" both in view of procreation and also for mutual help and companionship."

However some say, they're just expressing their love.. and loving was never wrong..

Why do some persons tend to fall in love with their same sex? Maybe, in some ways..they could feel their importance because of them. It could be that they feel more comfortable with them than being with their opposite sex.. Maybe, they had have enough of loving their opposite sex.. Or maybe, they were influenced by their friends..
Social Influence can be a great factor..

I need some opinions about this.
I mean, say something not just in a religious way, rather in your own way.. in your own view.. just as long as you say whatever you think..

Opinon:
For me, I was a victim of this thing. But, I never let it get the best of me.. What I felt was just a mere infatuation and I tried my very best to move on and forget what I felt.. I was greatly influenced by my friends .. I argued with each person who defied what I felt for my same sex.. I was involved and I really regret what happened.. However, it taught me a lot.. So, for me.. that feeling is just not permanent..

No comments: